Wednesday, September 5, 2012

10-4 Good Buddy

Howdy Howdy there!  So I found this on one of my favorite blogs I follow and had to join the party.  Thanks The Chronicles of Chaos.




1. Do you listen to Pandora?  What is your go-to Pandora station?

Ok I listen to Pandora EVERYDAY when I clean!  It's always on the Michael Buble station, I love his music and the oldies it plays.   (I told my husband when we were dating a billion years ago that if Mr. Buble EVER asked me to marry him that I had permission to do so….) 


2. What is your favorite post from August?

I think it would have to be my MIles Between Us because I wrote it while I was missing my husband and it let me remember everything I truly love about him.  It is always great to focus on the positive.  

3. What non-cartoon TV show reminds you of your childhood?

MASH  I love this show! My dad and grandpa used to watch it all the time.  Will hates it but when he was deployed he found the whole series and sent it to me....golly I love him.  (Maybe this is why I married into the military? hmm must ponder that one)


4. What bad habit do you have that even annoys you?

I am SUPER analytical. I hate over thinking everything.  Also if we are naming things, I sometimes turn into a control freak. (Family trait)

5. What 5 things would you take with you if your house was on fire?  People don't count...hopefully, that's a given.



-2 ceramic statues my grandma gave me. The first is of a dancing couple.  The other is a girl feeding chickens. That was her job on the farm growing up. She found it in Denmark where my great-grandpa is from.    
-The photo albums by my door. It has my scrap book my friends made me from my bridal shower, my wedding book, college book, and my kids....tons of photos.  
- My dogs......if they aren't considered people :)
- my cricut, I love that thing....haha! 

6. Do you have a cleaning schedule that you use to keep up with your housework?

Sort of...once a week I clean my house throughly...then I just keep it up through the week.  But i do laundry every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. My house is SMALL...we downsized when we moved here from Hawaii.  Praying the next house is a little bigger.  


7. What was your high school mascot?  Please tell me you have the ability to scan a high school picture to post too...

Yellow Jackets....what what!  


8. What is your favorite picture from August?



THIS ONE!!!!  My hubby finally got home :) 

9. What do you love most about fall?

Lets list what I don't like about fall...shorter list.  I love everything, the smell, the sights, the weather, the clothes, and the festivals...LOVE.IT.ALL! 

10. Tell me your dream cupcake.


Are these considered a cupcake?  I dunno, they are cups...Mini Cannoli Cups.  I haven't made them yet but I am having an expresso and cannoli date coming up in a few weeks with one of my good friends, and yes you can join. So perfect time to try right!  I will keep you posted :) 
Check it out here


I hope you join in on the fun too.

1 comment:

  1. Love the answer to the question about fall, of course. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday!

    ReplyDelete