Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tristons first day of school

Today was Tristons first day of preschool!


  He was very excited. Of course we had to do the "what do you want to be when you grow up?"  question.  He answered " An Army dude".  Which is all grand but his dad is a Marine.  We happen to be stationed on an army base for the time being. SOOOOOO this answer prompted a burst of giggles from me and his dad to say "no, no, no, no military you want to be an engineer". Great fun!


When we got to school and in his class room he was ready for me to leave.  Pretty much said "BYE MOM!!! See you later!"  Yea broke my heart.  But, I was so proud he was ready to start school and was so excited.  

Once he got home I asked asked a billion questions about his day.  He was eager to share. After he told me about coloring, singing, friends, and rug time I asked him these few things to record for the future:

  • What was your favorite thing you did at school today?
    • When we got to sit on the carpet
  • Did you make friends?
    • Yep I did
  • Do you remember their names?
    • Not sort of (um ok? haha)
  • Do you like your teacher?
    • YEA!!
Now for the save and ask each year questions:

  • What is your favorite movie?
    • 101 Dalmatians and Despicable Me
  • What is your favorite TV Show?
    • Gravity Falls
  • What is your favorite color?
    • red
  • Who is your best friend?
    • Jessie
  • What is your favorite thing to do?
    • Watch TV (go mom!)
  • What is your favorite food?
    • pizza
Oh what a great day!!!!! I love my little man and I am so proud of him!  Here starts the wonderful journey of education!  




2 comments: