Thursday, September 6, 2012

Meet the furry family!

Since I talk so much about our people family I feel you should meet our four legged children as well!

We will go by who was adopted first.

Meet Lady!  

Camping with the kids in the living room

We got lady right before we got married in 2006.  I told Will I wanted a dog to travel with me because we lived 4 1/2 hours away from each other. I was driving between Camp Lejeune, Charlotte, and Augusta. I was in the car a lot.  I LOVED the look of a doberman pinscher so I opted for a min-pin.  

We had lady for about 5 months and Will said to me..."Danielle this is not a dog it's a rat." So I found a place in South Carolina and we got Max.

Max aka Moo Moo

Sleeping with Andi

When we got max he was about 7 months old and he was bigger then my parents dog.  We knew he was going to be big but I don't think we expected as big.  At his biggest he was 120 pounds.  He is SCARY looking and we have had people not come in our house because they were scared of him.  But he is the biggest baby ever!  I love him to death.  He is laid back, loving, and so gentle.  He is also a great guard dog.  People see him or hear him and they think twice.  So he is my protection when Will leaves for training or what not.  

So those are my two furry children.  They are two of the best around!


No comments:

Post a Comment