Saturday, September 29, 2012

Peacefully Beautiful

I love the mornings where you wake up and its barely light in your room.  When you climb out of bed to the cool morning air and everyone in the house is still peacefully sleeping.  Dreaming of far off worlds.

When you go to your sink and look out the window you see a wall of fog.  Slowly creeping towards the house. I love stepping outside and letting the fog encompass me. Slowly taking over the space around me, invading the air and making it's dewy presence known.

I love the serenity that comes in the early morning. The peace of the world waking around you.  The crisp chill of the air waking your lungs.  I love the beauty of the early morning.  I love fall.

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully written. Makes me wish it was a bit more cool here, so I could feel the crisp air. :)

    ReplyDelete