Monday, September 17, 2012

Rocky Horror Love!

So I have always wanted to attend a interactive showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show.  I have never had the chance to attend till this past Saturday.  Let me tell you....IT WAS FREAKING amazing!  I wanted to share a few pictures of the night with you.



I literally had to drag two of my friends with me because they did not realize what an epic night they would be missing.  Needless to say they had a good time.  They were a little scared when rice came flying at their heads in the beginning of the movie, I on the other hand laughed my buns off.  



We have decided that this has to be a yearly event.  Next year I will be making out costumes, I haven't decided which way we are going to go.  But I do know they will be epic!  


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, looks like such a fun night! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a blast! I really wanted to drag my hubby along but he was not going for it! BOOOOO :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, those pictures! LOL! It was a great night, friend! <3

    ReplyDelete