Thursday, September 27, 2012

Smore Covered Marshmallows

My dear friend Molly was over and pinning things on her iPad.  She showed me a picture of marshmallows cover with chocolate and graham crackers.

So away I went.  I had marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate chips. Why not make some?!?!?!  I only saw a picture so I have no idea how who ever made theirs did it but here is how I made mine:
EAT ME!!!!!


You will need:

  • wood skewers 
  • big marshmallows
  • chocolate chips
  • crisco
  • graham crackers crushed 
1. Place marshmallows on wooden skewers
2.  Put Chocolate chips and crisco in pan to melt.  I used 1/2 cup of chocolate chips to a 1/2 TBL of crisco.  It covered all 11 marshmallows and I had a little left over.
3 Dip marshmallows in melted chocolate and cover well.
4.  Cover marshmallows with crushed graham crackers.  We poured it over each one. 
5. EAT IT!!!  

So yummy!  The left over graham cracker and chocolate I combined.  Then today I added some marshmallow cream in it.  OMG yeah it was way too good.  
So if you happen to have all those lying around in your kitchen go make some.  You will be glad you did!  ENJOY :)









3 comments: