Friday, August 10, 2012

Zombie what!!!!!!

Well around here we LOVE to listen to music.  If I am doing any sort of chore I have my kicker going and it easily becomes a wonderful dance party!  whoot whoot!!!!!  I hope my children enjoy cleaning because we always have a blast while doing it.

Anyways while listening to this random station that got on my pandora (still haven't figured out how)  I came across this wonderful tune...



Now I have been running to it for the past two weeks and I think its HILARIOUS! Well I normally run on my treadmill while my kids are sleeping or have quiet time but some how Triston has discovered this nice lil tune.  So I have a four year old who is running around my house saying  "nom, nom, nom, nom".

It's great and freaking funny!  So today I am thankful for creative people who take the time to make random songs!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment