Wednesday, August 8, 2012

drip, drop

So Danielle, what are you thankful for today?  Well if you must ask I have a nice little list.

  1. For amazing friends who enjoy spending the day with you, even though your two kids are not enjoying themselves.
  2. Your shorts being too big!!!!
  3. For hole in the wall bakeries that sell slices of pie! (yummmmmmmm)  
  4. Finding AMAZING deals on things I can craft with.
  5. Children who sleep in cars.
  6. Kids eat free......um yes and pizza none the less. (Only thing my son will eat, I shall share this story later)
  7. Finding old CDs that contain the BEST songs ever.  Especially the songs you didn't even know you had!!!!
  8. Last but not least rain because now I don't have to worry about moving (or forgetting) the sprinkler.
This whole day was a blast my friends and I went all around the town above us (in my minds its above please don't hold me to that though).  We found a fabric store, a bead place, the bakery, a boutique,  and a few other fun places.  It was great to just get out and hang out with the girls!  But I think one of the most fun things was listening to my RANDOM OLD CDs. I am pretty sure I looked like a freak dancing my buns off in my car driving down the highway.  But you know thats kinda how I roll.  Well it's nice short and sweet today!  What am I thankful for, an amazing day!


1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie. I sure like your blog....how cool. You are so upbeat!. The old saying "Grow where you are planted" sure applies to you. Keep up the good work-I look forward to each and every blog. I can finaly keep track of my daughter-in-law and you better behave!:)
    Love you Pops

    ReplyDelete