Thursday, August 9, 2012

Llama Llama what?

Well today I am thankful for llamas!  I mean what isn't awesome about spitting at people just because that is what you do.  Haha!  No but for real, I love llamas.  Not because they get away with spitting at people who annoy them, but because they are my random animal.

Llamas have been a random part of my life since one of many college road trips.  My friend Mari and I were driving back to Wilmington and these people had a llama stuffed animal in their window.  Little did they know it sealed the fate of the meaning of llamas in my (and Maris) life.  Mari and I laughed our buns off at the fact they had a LLAMA in their window.  Then we proceeded to love llamas so much we made a dance up after them.  Don't worry one day when Mari and I are living closer together we will record it and share it with y'all.  Though the world may not know how to contain the awesomeness.

So today I am thankful for llamas (and long running inside jokes).

Ok this is me trying to be a bull but I could kinda be a llama :)

1 comment:

  1. I know a goud councelor for you Danielle...her rates are reasonable too. Let me know.....if you are able!
    Pops

    ReplyDelete