Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Fishing With Andi




Family Game Night

Please do not let the title confuse you, we DID NOT actually go fishing.  I am not that brave to take miniature Danielle's that close to water by myself.  Who knows what trouble these two would find and where they would end up if they floated down a river.  Try explaining that to WIll.  

We did however play the very fun fishing game.  If you will travel back to your youth and remember the fishing game where the fish popped up and you had to catch them with your dinky fishing stick.  Well I got one on sale for 5 bucks, you cant say no to that! 

Here we are fishing for pop up fish with Andi, Triston is not interested in the game right now, and she is good for being almost 2.  I mean she can catch these suckers better then I can.  But here is the catch (haha)  she apparently is a big supporter for catch and release.  EVERY time I caught something she stole it and put it back. Such a lil booger, I love it! Then at one point she thought she would change species and do some hillbilly hand fishing.  Yeah I got a lil angler on my hands.  

See why I would never take her to a river by myself, she would just dive and be one with the fish.  

Off to reel the lil ones in for bed!  NIGHT (Couldn't help myself) 






No comments:

Post a Comment