Monday, August 6, 2012

View from the couch in my head.

Hi I'm Danielle!


I consider myself pretty down to earth.  I love to craft, cook, and read.  I am not a grammar scholar (disclaimer) so please don't judge my mis-puntcuations. I've always wanted to start a blog so no time like the present.  So here we go!!

To start I think I am going to write about something I am thankful for this month.  (Thanks Emma for the idea!)

Today I am thankful for where I am in my life today.  Don't get me wrong I will always have things to work on, but I am thankful God has lead me down the path that I have traveled.  I was born in Phoenix and lived there with the majority of my whole extended family till I was 11.  Growing up close to my cousins was a blessing I wish wasn't taken from me when we moved across the country to South Carolina.  Yet I would never trade moving to the south for the world.  I feel I was born to be a "Carolina Girl".  I stayed in the south till I met the man of my dreams and he moved me once again across the country and a little farther to Hawaii and now to good ole Missouri.  Along the way somewhere I acquired 2 kids, 2 dogs, and a load of great memories!

So until tomorrow I guess but thankful where you are in life now because you are only there for a moment and then its over.



1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! and couldnt agree more with you , about the distance thing=) Looking fwd to reading more! XOXO one of the many great things about having your friendship is i totally look up to you =) u motivate me and always remind that " im decently normal" and not alone! LOve and miss you keep it up!

    ReplyDelete