Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Loving the Wednesday!


So meet my amazing friend Molly.  You can follow her madness at Between the Scheetz. Luckily for us our boys are around the same age so it's great to hang out and let them run out their energy.  Trust me on days like today I need it.

This morning started out with both the kids waking up to allergies.  We never had a problem with that till we moved out to the midwest.  Me no like.  

Well we all got up medicated and dressed for our day.  Which is going to be a busy and fun day.  We started off with a ladies Mary Kay brunch. The kids all hung out in the play room while us moms got facials.  GREAT fun!  

Then the boys had lunch and are now playing quietly (yes be AMAZED) with themselves.  

Later today Triston has his meet the teacher night at his pre-school.  I am very excited about this and nervous at the same time.  FYI here is one of my "I could be a madwomen" traits.  Am I really ready to let my little guy start school? AH!!! 

This just starts the ball rolling, next it will be cars and dates and college.  I know, I know I am getting ahead of myself.  But I can not help it.  I'm an over thinker.  I am super analytical (which drives my husband MAD).  So I am secretly (well not so much on here, but Triston has no idea) freaking out that my little man is not so little anymore.  

After his meeting we are going to have pizza with Molly and her family.  So in all a wonderful day filled with friends and the beginnings of a new journey.  I hope everyone else is having a great Wednesday!  



No comments:

Post a Comment